Your resume should be a working document that is updated regularly so it is always ready to go if the perfect job arises.
Here’s how you can quickly and easily update your resume:
- Refresh your resume design with a new template from resume.recruitablehub.com
- Change your introduction or Resume Objective to a Professional Summary
- Remove old or less relevant positions from your professional experience
- Add new and recent achievements
- Update your contact details and social media handles
- Update your skills, deleting those that are outdated or irrelevant in 2021
- Add some colour to your resume template (you can easily change the colours on your RecruitableHub resumes depending on your mood).
- Add industry-specific keywords, and any skills or qualifications that are essential and you know all employers will be looking for