Go for a walk, try and relax. It would help if you had done all the preparation leading up to the Interview, so now is the time to relax.
- Why are interviews important?
- How do job applicants land interviews?
- Is an interview a guarantee that I will get hired?
- What kinds of employment interviews are there?
- Types of Interviews:
- What is the size of the interview group?
- Interview questioning and content strategy
- What information does the interviewee have about the type of interview conducted?
- What are the most effective methods for preparing interview material?
- What’s the best way to prepare for the Interview in the hours leading up to it?
- What are the most crucial aspects of the Interview to remember?
- Common interview questions
- What if I’m stumped and can’t think of an answer to a question?
- After the interview, what should the job seeker do?