Certainly not. While receiving an interview puts you one step closer to a job offer, keep in mind that other candidates have likely been invited to interview as well, and the candidate who proves to be the most excellent match for the organisation and the role during the interview will most likely be offered the job.
- Why are interviews important?
- How do job applicants land interviews?
- Is an interview a guarantee that I will get hired?
- What kinds of employment interviews are there?
- Types of Interviews:
- What is the size of the interview group?
- Interview questioning and content strategy
- What information does the interviewee have about the type of interview conducted?
- What are the most effective methods for preparing interview material?
- What’s the best way to prepare for the Interview in the hours leading up to it?
- What are the most crucial aspects of the Interview to remember?
- Common interview questions
- What if I’m stumped and can’t think of an answer to a question?
- After the interview, what should the job seeker do?