To make your CV (also commonly called a resume) stand out, you can do these things:
- Use a professional resume template to present your information
- Include some colour so your resume isn’t just black and white
- Spend time writing an excellent CV profile or professional summary
- List all of you career highlights and achievements
- Use numbers as evidence to back up your achievements
- Mention the skills in the job description
- List industry-related keywords and qualifications you have
- Highlight career progression in your professional summary
- Prestigious education history (like graduating from top Universities or having studied overseas)
- List all certifications or licences that qualify you for the job
Writing a well written matching cover letter to accompany your CV will help it stand out to any employer.
You can find professional resume templates and matching cover letters at recruitablehub.com.