Here’s is exactly what you need to write in your cover letter, paragraph by paragraph:
- Personal information:include your name, your email address, your mobile phone number and the date at the top of the page.
- The recipient’s information:write the hiring manager’s name and address or email address underneath your contact information. If you don’t have the hiring manager’s name, you can just write the name of the company.
- A strong intro paragraph: open with an introduction that states the position you’re applying for, where you saw the ad, and then provide a short overview of your qualifications and why you think you will be a strong candidate for this position.
- A second and third paragraphs:provide detail about your skills and experience, highlighting achievements and outlining why they position you well for this role.
- A closing paragraph:restate why you’re qualified for the position, outline when you are available to start in the position, and urge the hiring manager or recruiter to contact you for you an interview.