Employers look for the following in a cover letter:
- evidence of your relevant work experience and skills – it is important you take this opportunity to elaborate on your achievements
- qualifications related to the position
- enthusiasm, passion and interest in the role and how you plan to further your career
- knowledge of the company and its goals
- an explanation of how you believe you fit in the advertised role and are the perfect candidate
You cover letter must be well written and interesting you read. We suggest you spend time ensuring you are worthy of their time and that you grab their attention.